Rules and Conduct
We recommend that protective gear is worn at all times and can be hired at Skate Hire at no additional cost.
Skaters at all times skate at your own risk.
SAFETY AT SKATE RINK
As with all sports roller skating can be dangerous and has the inherent risk of injury. Protective gear is available for use at no extra cost and may be loaned from skate hire, which will reduce the risk of injury. Everyone has an obligation to ensure the health and safety of themselves and all others. Particular consideration should be givento the state of the surface and keeping it free from liquids, food and other items which will contribute to falls.
Skaters at all times skate at their own risk and assume the inherent risk of skating
· Please maintain a reasonable speed and course at all times.
· Read and abide by all posted signs and warning and co-operate with the rink staff.
· Maintain a proper lookout to avoid other skaters
· Accept responsibility for knowing the range of your ability while on skates and skate within the limits.
Refrain from the following acts:
· Skating while under the influence of drugs, alcohol or other controlled substances.
· From acting in a manner that may cause or contribute to injury to yourself or any other person.
· From throwing or leaving objects on the rink surface.
· From instigating or becoming involved in any type of altercations with any other skater or spectator.
· Engaging in abusive, abrasive or disorderly conduct.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
By engaging in our roller disco, Skaters and Spectators are deemed to have knowledge of and not limited to the following:
· Injuries that result from collisions or contact with other skaters or other individuals who are on rink.
· Injuries that result from falls.
Skaters and Spectators are responsible for the identification of risk which they may be exposed too.
USER SAFETY INFORMATION
Skating is a very physical activity and an extreme sport comes with its own risks. By wearing protective gear designed specifically for the sport of skating, you can reduce the risk of injury. Protective gear is available for use at no extra cost
· Always be alert and aware of what exactly is around you. · Always skate at your level of skating.
SKATERS AT ALL TIMES SKATE AT THEIR OWN RISK